- Updated to stay current with Laravel Elixir 6.0.0.
mix.babel() in favor of
mix.rollup, or similar module bundlers.
- Nicer console output.
- Broke out first party extensions from the core (to keep in line with Laravel Elixir 6.0.0)
- Helpful warnings when trying to use methods provided by a first party extension.
- Travis Support
- BDD via TestBox fixes
- Updated all dependencies to latest versions
- Gulp tasks for compilation, tests and watchers
- Test App additions for testing direct gulp integrations
- If not tasks defined in the user's gulpfile, just a message is shown instead of an exception
- Removed coffeescript support, no longer needed
- Added new config map for
appPaths to support all ColdBox conventions
- Vueify core support view browserify for Vue.js components
- Included a new
template folder which helps setting up new elixir based projects